The Briarwood neighborhood also includes the Wynnton Circle and Wynnton Terrace subdivisions. By the 1930s, the eastward expansion of the Wynnton suburbs had reached this area, between Lawyer’s Lane and Rigdon Road south of Macon Road. Investors created what are now tree-shaded, winding lanes. On the western side, a portion of H. H. Schomburg’s land became by the 1930s the small Wynnton Circle, with Tudor Revival and brick bungalows. Marshall Morton—who developed property west of Weracoba Park in the 1920s, and served as city manager from 1933 until 1947—joined with J. W. Martin to create the larger Briarwood in four small sections from 1941 until 1950. On the east, H. H. Mayo platted Wynnton Terrace in 1946. The last two subdivisions were Ranch House neighborhoods with Wynnton Terrace featuring many Compact Ranch Houses.